Rural environment management. Promotion of the competitiveness of the rural environment
- Advice for the modernization of agricultural and forestry farms.
- Advice for resource diversification.
- Management of forest holdings.
- Promotion and commercialization of rural products.
- Conservation and revaluation of natural heritage.
- Sustainable resource management.
- Free and documented diagnosis (see conditions).
- Integrated control treatment design.
- Advice on phytosanitary matters (in compliance with Royal Decree 1311/2012, of September 14, which establishes the framework for action to achieve sustainable use of phytosanitary products).
- Application of phytosanitary products with terrestrial means:
- Use of own development technique
- Real alternative to the application with aerial means (prohibited by European regulations, except for exceptional authorization)
- Guaranteed effectiveness
- Application of phytosanitary products with drones (requires prior authorization).